RPG Gundam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Time, Date, & Week
Week: Pre-Opening
Role-Play Calendar
Year: Cosmic Era(C.E.) 199
Month: Pre-Opening
Affiliates
Our Button
Rules of the Forum M-wars10

Naruto's Way of the NinjaRules of the Forum QqwQg

Rules of the Forum

Go down

Rules of the Forum Empty Rules of the Forum

Post  Head Admin Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm

These are the rules of the site, Follow them!

1) NO god-modding.
God-modding is when you make your character “all powerful.” That’s no fun for anyone. You have to lose some times. So just DON’T!

Example: (not ok)
Jack, piloting the Zeta gundam, attacked Domon with his beam sword. The zeta pilot had a direct hit as Domon couldn’t do anything. Jack then fired his large energy beam cannon and destroyed Domon and his mech.

2) No auto-hitting.
I shouldn’t have to explain this, but I will. It’s when you say the outcome of your attack. You have to give the other person a chance to defend themselves.
Example:
Jack looked at his opponent and then ran towards him. He jumped and slashed at Domon. jack landed and watched Domon bleed intensely from the cut he had just made. Domon stands and grabs his wound and takes off with a limp and hit's jack with a punch.

3) Be respectful to other members.
Try not to get into fights in the OOC threads or Pm’s; The Administrators don’t want to see that. If you have a problem with someone, be mature about it and contact one of the Administrators know and let them help resolve it. Really, you’re not a two-year-old. If we see anyone arguing in more than two OOC threads, that person/person's will have a temporary ban for 1 day. Next time it happens 2 day ban, and if it happens more after that, there will be a temporary ban.

Example: (A non-ban-able argument)
jack = My Favorite Naruto character is Kimimaro b/c He could whoop everyone else.
domon = No Sasuke is the best; he could beat kimimao in heart beat.

Now if that is the argument, there won’t be really any consequences, unless it gets out of hand.

Example: (Ban-able argument.)
Jack = Kimimaro is the best b/c he can beat the S*** Out of anyone.
Domon = W/e B**** Sasuke could whoop Kimimaro's A**
Jack = Who you calling a B**** You P****

Now things like that Is a ban there, keep your language in check.

4) Be respectful to the staff.
The Administrator's run the site. Please do not get angry at them if they don't not approve your thing's needed within a few hours. They have lives and have other things they need to take care of. Do not bug the Moderators either. They are in the same boat as the Administration, except they don't run the site. One of the Administrator's will be on at one time or another and will get things approved.

5) 1 character per member.
Every user is allowed 1 character and 1 account. There will be Daily Ip checks and if a user has 2 accounts, the administrator's will talk to you and tall you what will happen. The most likely thing that will happen is that the user's first account will be deleted and the user will have to deal with it. If it happens more than twice, there will be a deletion of both Accounts and a ban on that user.

6) Don't Spam.
Please do not Spam in the OOC sections. It does get annoying for the Administration to have to read and possibly delete the posts. Again do not Post useless posts in places like the Creation area. There is no need for anyone except the Administrators or Moderators to post in the Creation section, unless you are creating something there.

7) Have fun!
Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin

https://mechawars.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum